Local Guardian Service
Your Children are Under Safe Hands with our Loan Guidance ServiceAs parents, you must wonder where your children are or whether your children are safe once they go abroad to study. Not only abroad, parents really worry about their children once they step out of their house. Well, this is absolutely normal. To lessen your tensions and keep your children safe, the Education World Society has come up with innovative ideas.
We make sure that we are protecting the future of tomorrow!
Every child is special to his or her parents. So, on behalf of the parents, we at the Education World Society provide a guardianship programme to monitor the students. We take care of the progress of the students, their well-being and inform parents in specific languages.
How do we work as your trusted loan service guide? (
Our working process is divided into three stages. They are as follows:
I. Before and on the arrival of the students
- Make arrangements for pick-up from airport/ railway station/ bus stop
- Communicate before arrival
- Discuss in an orientation program about the city, its lifestyle, customs and educational practices.
II. Help students to settle
- Help students find new accommodations
- Make arrangements for SIM Card of their mobile
- Open bank accounts in the name of the students
- Make arrangements for the doctor and provide medical facilities
- City tour guide
- Help student with a general physician when in need
- Arrange for air tickets within the best deal for both local and international travels
- Communicate regularly with the student through mail or phone
- Communicate with the education provider of the student when necessary
III. Take care of students while they are studying
- Regularly update the parents regarding the educational performance of the children
- Provide feedback in general to the parents
- 24/7 emergency support both to the parents and the children
- Draw a communicative line between student, parents and the educational institute
- Make arrangements for parents to pay a visit to their children