All You Need To Know About MBA
Master of Business Administration or MBA is one of the popular business administration courses in India. A post-graduate course that focuses on the business studies of academics making students market-ready. This degree in itself has its own perks, learning different aspects of business management through various subjects gives one a clear understanding of the subject. This course can be very useful when a student wants to gain experience in working in the current market and aims to do something business-related. Our day to day lives is surrounded by small and big business, whether it is a small shop or a multinational company, having an idea about any business can bring success/profits and one can have a proper idea about the running of a business successfully through this course. Master of business administration is a post-graduate degree offered by the Management institutes which focuses on imparting adequate education and awareness about business studies. Many management institutes offer a Post-Graduate Diploma (PGD) or Post-Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management instead of an MBA degree. There is not much difference between the two apart from their titles.
MBA/PGDM Courses Offered:
- HR management
- Business planning
- Finance management
- Principles of management
- Business laws
- Communication skills
- Business Communication
- Computer Application
Eligibility Criteria for MBA & PGDM Course:
The basic qualification required to join an MBA course in India is as follows:
- Indian citizens as well as international students are eligible to pursue an MBA course in India.
- Students who wish to join an MBA course must note that a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university is mandatory to be eligible for the admission process.
- The minimum percentage required in the Bachelor’s degree to take up an MBA course varies from 45% – 60%.
- A valid score in any of the management entrance exams such as CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ NMAT etc.
List Of Different Management Colleges
- Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM), Salt Lake
- University of Engineering and Management (UEM), Kolkata
- United World School of Business, Kolkata/ Ahmedabad
- Pune Institute of Business Management (PIBM), Pune
- Bengal Institute of Business Studies (BIBS), Kolkata
- Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Institute Of Management Science, Kolkata
- Praxis Business School, Kolkata
- Presidency, Bangalore
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies (RIMS), Bangalore
Education World Society is present here to guide you through all your needs by helping you choose the right management college for a bright future. Visit now and get proper career counselling from one of the top career counsellors present in Kolkata. We provide direct admissions and admissions through the management and NRI quota. Education World Society stands with you and helps you live your dream.